TBS (Tailored Building Services) is a Green professional janitorial and maintenance company that tailors services to fit your needs for commercial, industrial, medical and professional buildings.
Customer satisfaction is a fundamental part of TBS’s success. TBS will identify and analyze property issues and work in conjunction with its clients to find solutions and services that are the most beneficial for their properties. We can provide consistent high quality services by using our employees. TBS is proud to say that 90% of our employees have been with TBS for more than five years. That is what makes us a success and is the key to our longevity.
TBS's team has been committed to bringing superior services to property management companies, business owners, and non-profits within the Bay Area for over 30 years. TBS is a minority owned small business that has a deep understanding of the janitorial and maintenance needs of commercial buildings located in the Bay Area. We have expanded through our local network of loyal clients, vendors and non-profits. We hope to continue to grow by welcoming your Business.
TBS has lived up to its positive reputation by conducting business according to its mission statement:
To provide recognized quality service to clients.
To uphold and project a reputation for honesty and ethical behavior.
To grow as individuals by achieving our personal and career goals.
To continually advance our technical and product knowledge to benefit our clients.
To support and maintain a positive work environment.
TBS believes that by supporting its employees and maintaining a positive work environment we will achieve maximum efficiency and the highest quality of service.
We provide 24-hour, seven days per week emergency service
Emergency contact numbers (925) 348-1559 and (925) 348-3283
$3,000,000 commercial/general liability coverage
$1,000,000 workers’ compensation liability coverage
$1,000,000 company vehicle insurance policy
Paid sick leave
U.S. Green Building Council
Hazardous waste disposal EPA number
Concord Chamber of Commerce
Cleaning for a reason
Union - none
• Complete janitorial and day porter services
• Maintenance services
• Water damage clean up
• Stripping and waxing, buffing and sealing of floors
• Carpet cleaning, including mildew removal
• Window Cleaning
• Power washing
• Graffiti removal from brick, concrete, fencing, window and painted surfaces.
• Paper products and janitorial supplies
• Minor electrical such as changing ballasts, light switches, installing new light fixtures, exit or emergency lights.
• Repairing and unclogging of toilets, sinks and urinals.
• Minor tenant improvements like drywall, installing tile floors, toilets, and sinks, painting and changing acoustical ceiling tiles.
• Construction clean ups and move out cleanings including removing and dumping of left over debris and furniture, etc.
• Gutter, down spouts, roof cleaning including minor roof repair.
• Office and furniture and equipment moving.
• Parking lot re-stripping and stenciling.
• Clean up and removal of dumped debris including the recycling of hazardous waste, like tires, appliances, car batteries, etc.